Last Modified: 4/29/2022
KickAss Pictures, Inc. (hereinafter “we”, “us” or “our”) operates the website footfetishdaily.com (hereinafter “Foot Fetish daily”. "FFD" or the “Website”) and is the controller of the information collected or provided via this Website.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information
is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Information Collection and Use
collected information. For customer support purposes, CCBILL LTD
some of your personal information (this is limited to your name, address, phone number, e-mail, and payment method only) available to us. We do not share your personal information with ANY
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on Kick Ass Pictures, Inc.'s FootFetishDaily.com website. In certain areas of the Sites, we may request that you provide us with
certain personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, birthdate, personal opinions, and personal preferences. We reserve the right to identify
which informational items are mandatory and which are optional. We log all user's information when signing onto or using the Sites, including but not limited to IP address, URL of the Web page user
was on before visiting the Sites, user's browser version, user's registration forms, surveys, cookie data, and communications transmitted through applications on the Sites. We reserve the right to
use this information to find ways to improve sales to a group of Site members, to increase the users experience according to their interests, or to formulate statistical models to accomplish the
Sites' goals through surveys or contests. We are the sole owner of the information collected on the Sites. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others without your express consent.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified by (“Personal Information”). It does not include data that has been anonymized or pseudonymized.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased or received from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also collect and use your data to produce aggregated insights that do not identify you. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature. For example we may use your data to generate statistics about our users, to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature, to calculate ad impressions served or clicked on, or to publish visitor demographics.
We do not collect special categories of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). However, depending on how you use our Website and services, your Personal Information may include information that allows drawing conclusions about your sex life or sexual orientation (“Sensitive Personal Information”). The collection, use and disclosure of such Sensitive Personal Information is necessary to provide some of our service to you.
How is Your Personal Information Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. Information that you provide when carrying out search queries on our Website or by filling in forms on our Website, in particular at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, using the forum, taking part in surveys, entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, when reporting a problem with our Website. or requesting further services.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties, for example, other websites controlled by us or members of our corporate group, our business partners or other third parties and public sources.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
We do not currently sell or otherwise make available personally identifiable information about our users to third parties. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to make such information available to third parties in the future in order to enhance and personalize our products and services to benefit users, or in the case of bankruptcy, sale of an asset, business or division, a merger or acquisition, or similar change of ownership.
We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include compliance with discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders and writs.
These Sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave our Sites they should read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information.
We agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the information you have provided to us from unauthorized access by using encryption and other security measures. We use SSL encryption on all billing and membership transactions. We do not and will not in the future keep sensitive billing information on our local servers. The billing processors will keep this information. We encourage you to contact us if you are interested in learning more about our security measures.
Our Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18 or 21, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction. Our Sites do not target children, nor do we solicit data, or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from them. We encourage parents and legal guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in the interactive activities offered on the sites their children visit.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a user's personally identifiable information changes or if a user no longer desires our services, you should contact us to correct or update your information.
We retain all users' information in a secure database indefinitely.
From time to time, we may send our users e-mail, e-mail newsletters, Site news updates, or other notices regarding new services, promotions, or other information which may be of general interest. Users who no longer wish to receive materials from us may opt-out of receiving these communications by choosing a "do not contact" option or by contacting us. We will comply with all requests for removal.
Notification of Changes
Please send your e-mail to: email@example.com